sunnuntai 1. elokuuta 2010

In hurry.

Ouch...This has been in the Finnish side for almost a month... :D

So hello and good evening.

I have truly been BUSY! Huh. So here's something I've been doing.

Varkauden lähetysjuhlat.

We had a little group of girls and large group of old people. But I had the time of the summer with my friends watching different performances and stuff. :D Rudi Rok and Idän Ihmeet are really good!

Confirmation camp.

This time in Väärni I was real group leader in action. :D I made new friends and I laughed my ass off during the week. I can't stop wondering the good spirit in the camp and I couldn't have better experience of that. I really enjoyed my time there. ^^ I also had the best b-day ever in there! Thanks to all for it. *hugs*

Dog sitting.

First I was there 4 days with my friend. She and I had never a dull moment and the dogs were great. Second time there was only 2 dogs, because the owner of the third dog was home that time. And I had many many dull moments... first three days all alone... >.<

Summer job...

I've had really interesting experience... But I've liked it so far. And only 2 days left. Sometimes old people are wining but I need to understand it.. It's been so very very hot. And one old grandpa has been really great. He's always on good mood and tells nice stories about his life.

I've also been "golfing" with my friend. If you can call it golfing. :D But I thank her for that.

MUSE GIG WAS AWESOME!!!!!! I loved it and I'll add pics as soon as I have a change.

*hugs*
Neppari

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti