perjantai 7. toukokuuta 2010

Something of somethingsomething

Hiyo!

It's the last meters of school and I still haven't done my final work to Finnish class..though I have started it ages ago. Aaaaand the best part is that there's only 5 days left to do that. Well I could give it in the very last day it has to be.. I just think that it won't be too good for my grade.
Today I go to train new support students. I wonder what will that be...?

I'm Totally in love. With this: http://www.tritech-computers.com/store2/images/Wacom%20Bamboo%20Tablet%20Med%20Silver%20CTE650S.jpg

Here's the first succeeded thing I've made with it.

Happy mothers day to all mothers!

That reminds me of todays concert. Our choir leader was sick and couldn't come. Besides that it went rather well.

Hard working student thanks,
Neppari

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti